Sneak peek at what's inside:
The Dominican Republic enjoys several comparative advantages that make it an ideal center for business and tourism; its comparatively large size and workforce, its abundance of natural resources, its central location in the Americas, and its tourist-friendly climate and environment, to name just a few. And with a remarkable series of growth indicators in recent years (7% growth in 2018, the highest in the Americas), the island is clearly taking strong advantage these factors.
The Business Year's country-specific publications, sometimes featuring over 150 face-to-face interviews, are among the most comprehensive annual economic publications available internationally.
This 60-page publication covers green economy, finance, energy, IT and telecoms, transport, construction, real estate, health, and tourism. The report features dozens of interviews, including:
- Héctor Valdez Albizú, Governor, Central Bank of the Dominican Republic
- Karina Chez, CEO & Managing Partner, KAYA Energy Group
- Luis Mejía, General Manager, EGE Haina
- Carlos Flaquer, General Manager, Caucedo Logistics Center
- César Arturo Fernández, Florencio Executive Coordinator, RD2044
- Dr. Victor Cuello, Director & President, Clinica Corazones Unidos
The publication also features a range of articles and analysis, including:
- China's new embassy
- 2019 Climate Action plan
- El Pacto Electrico
- Digital transformation/Indsutry 4.0
- Healthcare regulations