Sneak peek at what's inside:
The COVID-19 pandemic has brought about drastic changes to the world economy. Malaysia, however, is well positioned to seize new opportunities, including the reorientation of global supply chains, to bolster trade ties with regions around the world, with the Middle East standing out as a particular area of potential for inward and outward investment.
This 29-page report, produced in partnership with MIDA, includes interviews, news, and analysis including:
- YB Dato' Seri Mohamed Azmin Ali, Senior Minister of International Trade and Industry
- Arham Abdul Rahman, CEO, Malaysian Investment Development Authority (MIDA)
- Focus: Digital economy
- Focus: Industrial parks
- Focus: Malaysia trade and investment mission to Saudi Arabia & UAE
- Focus: Highlights of Malaysian investments in the Middle East
- Focus: Health, education & hospitality
- Focus: MIDA, a one-stop shop for investment
About The Business Year
The Business Year is a global media group that has been providing investors, businesses, and governments with first-hand insights into the world's most dynamic markets for over a decade. We conduct hundreds of interviews a week with top decision makers in the Middle East, Latin America, Central and Southeast Asia, Africa, and Europe. Our content is available in printed reports and across an array of digital platforms.