Sneak peek at what's inside:
Saudi Arabia has in recent years committed large-scale investments in digitalizing its economy. In this special report, we delve deeper into these developments through the eyes of the business and political leaders who are leading the charge.
This special report comes in a new series of online publications, focusing on a certain aspect or industry in one of our 35 global markets. Our reports are consumed by investors, analysts, and decision makers around the world.
This 74-page report covers digital governance, financial technology, telecoms and cybersecurity, logistics, industry, and education. The report features dozens of interviews, including:
- Ziad Al Yousef, Managing Director, Saudi Payments
- Nejoud Al Mulaik, Director, Fintech Saudi
- Suliman Almazroua, CEO, National Industrial Development and Logistics Program (NIDLP)
- Abdulaziz M. AlSwailem, CEO, Saudi Authority for Intellectual Property (SAIP)
- Husam Zaman, President, Education & Training Evaluation Commission (ETEC)
The report also features a range of articles and analysis, including topics such as:
- Financial literacy
- Cloud technology
- Industry 4.0
- The finance and venture ecosystem